Entry and Exit
Article 24 Foreigners who enter China shall submit their passports, other international travel documents, visas or other entry permits to the exit/entry border inspection authorities for examination, go through the prescribed formalities, and may enter upon examination and approval.
Article 25 Under any of the following circumstances, foreigners shall not be allowed to enter China:
(1) Hold no valid exit/entry documents, or refuse or evade border inspection;
(2) Are involved in any of the circumstances specified in Subparagraph (1) through (4) of the first paragraph of Article 21 of this Law;
(3) May engage in activities not conform to the types of visa after entering China; or
(4) Other circumstances in which entry is not allowed in accordance with laws or administrative regulations.
Exit/entry border inspection authorities are not required to give reasons for denying an entry.
Article 26 Exit/entry border inspection authorities shall order foreigners who are denied entry in China to return, and shall force the return of those who refuse to do so. While waiting for return, those foreigners shall not leave the restricted zones.
Article 27 Foreigners who exit China shall submit their exit/entry documents including passports or other international travel documents to the exit/entry border inspection authorities for examination, go through prescribed formalities, and may exit upon examination and approval.
Article 28 Under any of the following circumstances, foreigners shall not be allowed to exit China:
(1) Are sentenced to criminal punishments, the execution of which are not completed, or suspects or defendants in criminal cases, except those who are sentenced and transferred under relevant agreements between China and foreign countries;
(2) Are involved in unsettled civil cases and are not allowed to exit China upon decision of the people's courts;
(3) Are in arrears of paying off labor remuneration and therefore are not allowed to exit by decision of the relevant departments under the State Council or of the people's governments of provinces, autonomous regions or municipalities directly under the Central Government; or
(4) Other circumstances in which exit shall not be allowed in accordance with laws or administrative regulations.
Copyright 2001-2013 Visitgd All Rights Reserved Mail:firstname.lastname@example.org 备案/许可证编号为：粤ICP备09138890